Saturday 18 June 2011

Postmen

I was really looking forward to a little bit of a lie-in today, I had set the alarms a little later to make sure I was still up in plenty of time for work, but it was obviously not meant to be. Our posties have a very sick sense of humor, during the week they tend to turn up around nine maybe a little later, but on weekends oh no they are guaranteed to be early, so this morning the lie-in got interrupted by a knock at the door. However, by the time I had made it downstairs to the front door he had vanished, our normal post was on the door mat, but nothing else no note for a package so I am still unsure why he even knocked on the door and here I am now up at the usual time.

Oh well I might as well make the most of the extra time to get on with some stuff before work.

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment