Sunday 19 June 2011

A Gaming Day

So I've been very naughty today and probably avoided doing everything I was meant to do, I have spent all day playing World of Warcraft. I admit it is one of my favorite ways of avoiding doing anything useful like writing and other work but we've all got to relax once in a while haven't we?

Okay so maybe playing World of Warcraft for eight hours straight is rather a long time but it was good fun! :) Even though I haven't managed to do any more writing today I have managed to level my dwarf paladin character another 20 levels, my head is feeling a little strange now after staring at the screen for so long so I'm afraid I'll leave today's update at that and go find some dinner.

Hope you have all had a good weekend and are feeling nicely refreshed for a new week at work.

Rhi x


No comments:

Post a Comment