Friday 17 June 2011

Cafe Work

Well I went and did my two and a half hours at the cafe today, still feels strange working part time instead of full time. I swear I used to get more done when I worked 9am until 5.30 pm, I just don't seem to be able to settle down to anything properly by doing lunchtimes. Never mind though, at the moment it is helping to pay the bills. I did manage to do a little bit of editing on one of my writing projects when I realized I couldn't really get away with playing about on the new blog any longer. :)

Was thinking I'd try and do some more editing this evening but first I need to go peel some spuds for sausage and mash tonight, yum pork, jalapeƱo and coriander sausages yes please! The problem is I find that once I've cooked and eaten it's difficult to get my mind back onto work and I usually end up watching a film instead. I am proud to announce that after many years I finally got around to watching the first two Jurassic Park films, I have no idea how I avoided the experience for so long but it was a good giggle for the evening.

I'm off to the kitchen now in search of the illusive peeler, with my pint of London Pride ale which should aid the cooking process!

Enjoy your Friday night all, I hope you have a good one.

Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment