Friday 26 August 2011

New Novel

Hey all!

Sorry for the two months absence, work's been a bit busier so haven't had as much spare time. I have however began a new writing project that I've had in mind for a while now, I'm fairly excited about it and have began writing, it's a futuristic/post-apocalyptic YA novel. So far I've written just over 12,725 words and am loving where it's all going!

The general gist of the book:

It's 2035 and sixteen year old Lyna believed nothing worse could happen after society fell apart but then her dad's murdered. Whilst battling with grief, anger and a surprising new love her strength shines through as she fights to take down those responsible.

So I will keep you posted on how it's going, I've put a little progress bar at the bottom of the page jut for a little fun and to keep track of how it's all going.

Now I'm off to get on with it and stop procrastinating! :)

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment